What is ClearArmor® CSRP?
ClearArmor’s CSRP system is the only CyberSecurity product that enables your organization to truly achieve alignment with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF). Other products only address technical portions of the NIST CSF or provide high-level policy and governance functionality, but not both. CSRP is a unique combination of our proprietary, patent-pending Momentum Methodology, and our innovative ICSP platform and technology suite. This combination is so unique that ClearArmor was one of only a handful of companies invited to participate in NIST’s National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence.
ClearArmor CSRP is a Standards-based approach to CyberSecurity. Why?
- Organizations are forced to continuously upgrade, patch, and monitor their networks, devices, and processes – the activities must be managed, prioritized, and measured.
- Organizations need an accepted and established industry standard to measure and assess their current state of readiness, and determine their future desired state.
- A standards-based approach provides leadership with the continuous oversight necessary for the organization to achieve robust, sustainable Cybersecurity.
- Adopting a standard provides the organization with a defensible position in the event of a data breach
- Risk managers, regulators, legislators, and shareholders have begun to require that business leaders demonstrate greater involvement in and oversight of organizational CyberSecurity.
NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) – the Gold Standard for cybersecurity.
- Most widely recognized industry standard.
- Mandated by 2017 Executive Order as the standard for all Federal agencies.
- Describes criteria necessary for achieving robust, sustainable Cybersecurity.
- Gartner predicts 50% of all companies will adopt NIST CSF by 2020.
- November 2017 – ClearArmor invited to become NIST CyberSecurity Center of Excellence partner.
CyberSecurity Resource Planning (CSRP) is a complete two-step business process that provides specific work procedures and installs the required technology and that will deliver organizational CyberSecurity. Momentum Methodology™ (M2™) provides the process and Intelligent CyberSecurity Platform™ (ICSP™) provides the technology.
ClearArmor’s Momentum Methodology™ (M2™) Process is a business process that begins with a definition of how leadership views the organization, followed by identification of risks and vulnerabilities, and concludes with a designed organization-specific automated cybersecurity program. Business-critical areas are identified during this process, which allows the organization to direct resources and activities for effective cyber governance.
ClearArmor’s Intelligent CyberSecurity Platform™ (ICSP™) and Technology Suite provides real-time visibility and continuous reporting on the automated activities through work-flow and program status through management dashboards. ICSP provides the data before you know you need it – zero delay!
ICSP manages the automated cybersecurity program and deploys:
- Real-time discovery of all network component
- Cloud management
- Virtual Machine Management
- IOT and Mobile device management
- Software and Hardware management
- Real-time hash management
- Secure Software deployment
- Application mapping
- Port flow analysis
- Bot-managed penetration testing (using proven military processes)
- Automated configuration management
- Patch management
- Active Directory management
Through the ICSP the program establishes the baseline for the current architecture and focuses on increasing NIST defined cybersecurity maturity. The baseline is then compared against the target profiles established by leadership during M2, and a detailed roadmap is created to allow the organization to move from its existing state to the target secure state.
Due to ever-increasing CyberSecurity threats, the U.S. Government has implemented a critical national CyberSecurity defense initiative through a Presidential Executive Order.
The Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity (the “NIST Framework”), has been adopted by the U.S. Government as the process that will be implemented to manage United States Agencies’ CyberSecurity risk.
The NIST Framework was adopted by the U.S. Government and it must be addressed by any organization that deals with Government agencies.
The ClearArmor® CSRP is the total technology solution that fully implements the NIST Framework.
ClearArmor® CSRP delivers, installs, and manages NIST Framework Compliant CyberSecurity.